It’s been a little while since I have done any Shopkins related printables, and it is time for something new, right?!?! I agree! One can never have enough Shopkins.
Shopkins Party Game Printable
To begin, I need to tell you a little story….
Once upon a time there was a girl (me) who taught preschool for 15 years (yep, I did, which is one of the reasons why I love making these printables!). One of the most favorite games of both preschool kids and teacher alike was Don’t Eat Pete! The kids LOVED playing this simple game and it was something that was customizable to any theme. It made everyone happy every time it was played. The end.
So, this may have not been the most riveting story, but it leads me to this Shopkins party game printable that I have for you. It is my own customized version of Don’t Eat Pete!
Don’t Eat Shoppy!
Party Game Instructions
The game is played as follows:
- Print out this Don’t Eat Shoppy game board on cardstock
- Gather some small treats such as Skittles, M&M’s, chocolate chips, or Reeses Pieces.
- Gather the children around the game board, making sure everyone is in a spot that they can see.
- Explain to the children that you will have a “guesser” and a “chooser” for each round. Everyone will get a turn to be both. When the “guesser” leaves the room, the “chooser” picks one of the characters to be “Shoppy” for that round. Once the “guesser” comes back in they will start picking up candy pieces, one-by-one, until they pick up “Shoppy” at which time everyone says, “Don’t Eat Shoppy!!!” then that round of the game is over. The “guesser” gets to keep the candy they have collected in that round.
- Choose one child to be the “guesser” and one child to be the “chooser” (now, I normally have the “chooser” be the next to be the “guesser” because that cuts down on the chaos and keeps it easy for me to remember who has had a turn to be both, but you can do it however your little heart desires),
- It’s up to you, but if the “guesser” picks Shoppy very first then I let them have another turn, because everyone should have at least one M&M, right?
Have fun playing this game and let me know if you have any questions or if you have any fun stories to tell about playing Don’t Eat Shoppy!
More Shopkins Printables
Don’t miss the other Shopkins birthday party printables:
Shopkins Popcorn Box Printable
Shopkins Party Printables Silverware Wraps
Shopkins Water Bottle Labels
Shopkins Birthday Party Printables-Classic
Free Shopkins Birthday Party Printables–Fruits
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest buzz. “Life’s a party, frame it with printables!”
**All Shopkins images property of Disney**