One of the main learning portions of a good early childhood education classroom is the dramatic play area. Also called pretend play or imaginary play, dramatic play, like this idea of a Dramatic Play Donut Shop, help children break through reality and utilize pretend play to recreate scenes that they might encounter as they go throughout life.
A good dramatic play station includes the following:
- Inviting Atmosphere: Bright colors, many realistic props, and plenty of room to play are essentials to creating an inviting atmosphere.
- Plenty of Props: Having plenty of the desired props (in this case, order forms, money, and donuts) makes a dramatic play area run smoothly.
- Social Skills and Interation: The ability to play different roles (donut maker, customer, cashier) and interact with others is paramount to dramatic play.
Dramtic Play Donut Shop Printables
Included in these free dramatic play donut shop printables are the following:
- Pretend money
- Three sheets of printable donuts for pretend order fulfillment
- Order forms
- Donut shop prices 8.5×11 sign
- Donut shop menu 8.5×11 sign
- 8.5×11 Sign for Donut shop
Just click on the text below each photo to access a PDF to print as you need. Plus, don’t forget to have fun with this imaginary play station!
Play Money for Donut Shop
Donut Bar Printables
Glazed Donut Printables
Price Sign for Donut Shop
Menu Sign for Donut Shop
Open for Business Donut Shop Sign!
Love these Dramatic Play Donut Printables? Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest buzz. “Life’s a party, frame it with printables!”
Hey there! Valentines day is almost upon us! Have you decorated yet? Still cleaning up the leftovers from the Big Game? Well, hurry up and print these FREE Kate Spade Inspired Valentine Signs!
I love the colors of gold, black, white, and pink. I always swoon over Kate Spade designs and was inspired to create some pretties of my own! Here are 3 Kate Spade Inspired Valentine Signs that you can print, frame, and place on your mantle.
Click on the link below each sign to access a printable sign. They print on 8.5×11 paper, but I have left an edge so you can trim them to fit an 8×10 frame. One tip I do have is to print on glossy photo paper to make them look profesh. However, if you don’t have photo paper, you can use cardstock or regular copy paper (especially if you are framing).
Kate Spade Inspired Valentine Signs
Kate Spade Inspired Floral Sign
Love these Kate Spade Inspired Valentine Signs? Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest buzz. “Life’s a party, frame it with printables!”